While creating a monument of an introductory section of a research paper, you should commence the introduction with the help of an attention-grabbing statement. If you are not able to write an introductory section of a research paper, you can research paper writing help get from professional writers.
How To Write a Research Paper Introduction
Introduce the topic of your research paperThe main purpose of writing the introductory section of a research paper is to introduce the topic of your research paper. Some essential tips to introduce the topic of your research paper are given below;
1) Announce your research topicIn the first few sentences of the introductory section of your research paper, you should try to announce your research topic. In these sentences, you should also provide an indication to the readers about the questions that you are going to explore in your research paper. This is also an essential tip to encourage your readers to read your research paper.
2) Consider referring to keywordsWhen you are going to write a research paper for publication, you will be asked to submit your research paper along with some keywords that provide an idea to the readers about the content of your research paper. You should also try to establish and emphasize these keywords in the introduction.
3) Define any key terms or conceptsTo write a research paper, there is a possibility that you will have to present some key terms and key concepts. Therefore, it is necessary for you to explain these key terms and key concepts in the introductory section. If you don’t explain these key terms and key concepts in the introduction, the readers may face some problems to understand your point of view.
4) Introduce the topic through an anecdote or a quotationIf you are going to write humanities or social science research paper, it is necessary for you to introduce and announce the topic with the help of an anecdote or a quotation. This is the best way to demonstrate an engaging writing style in your research paper.
Establish the context for your research paperAfter introducing the topic of your research paper, you will have to set the main statement of your research paper in such a way that it should be easily understandable for the readers. Some essential tips to establish the content for your research paper are given below;
1) Include a brief literature reviewThe introduction of the literature review in your research paper depends upon the length of your research paper. You just need to provide a brief overview of the existing literature related to your topic idea in the introduction. This is an important tip to last an impression on the minds of the readers that you have enough knowledge about your research topic.
2) Use the literature to focus on your contributionBy providing a clear reference of the existing work, it is possible for you to explicitly demonstrate your contribution that you are making to move the field forward. You can also explain the gap in the existing literature.
3) Elaborate on the rationale of your paperAfter framing your work in the broader context, it is also necessary for you to fully elaborate on the rationale of your research. The rationale of your research means that you should explain the strengths and weaknesses of your research.
- How to Write a Scientific Research Paper by Hiring a Writer
- Selecting The Research Ideas for Writing Research Papers
- How To Frame Your Research Questions?